Here are some quotes to reinforce the formation of good habits …
- The chains of habit are generally too small to be felt until they are too strong to be broken. ~Samuel Johnson
- Habit is habit, and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time. ~Mark Twain
- A habit is something you can do without thinking – which is why most of us have so many of them. ~Frank A. Clark
- Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. ~Jim Ryun
- The easier it is to do, the harder it is to change. ~Eng’s Principle
- Habit is a cable; we weave a thread each day, and at last we cannot break it. ~Horace Mann
So are YOUR habits worth keeping or breaking?