This Month's IdeaLetter
"Innovation" webinar. Job benchmarking. The Super Manager. And more. To request a copy, just let us know: Contact Us
How to Lose a Sale in 5 Easy Steps
Now why would you want to know how to lose a sale? Awareness is ...
Hiring and Innovating with Job Benchmark...
Raise your hand if your leadership is continually encouraging in...
Book Summary: "The Supermanager" by Greg...
I was excited when author, entrepreneur and fellow management co...
JFD Performance Solutions
Welcome! As a business coaching and consulting firm, we specialize in helping individuals to reach more of their potential, companies to achieve greater results, and teams to work better together. We can help you implement sustainable change
and be more successful. Our services primarily target:
To help our clients implement sustainable change, improve their results, and achieve their goals.
Frequently our work focuses on:
- Organizational and personal excellence
- Executive coaching
- Team building and improving team performance
- Managerial and leadership development
- Increasing customer loyalty
- Developing and operationalizing strategic plans
- Business development, effective marketing, increasing sales
- Optimizing strategic alliances and acquisitions
… and other areas that impact an organization's performance or a person's level of success.
Our "non-negotiable" values are demonstrated by how we live and conduct business everyday.
- Client Focus - Clients feel that we go "above and beyond" and that we hold their needs as a highest priority. The focus is on our clients' results (their return on investment).
- Strong Work Ethic - Work is done in a timely manner and in a quality fashion.
- Responsiveness - Client requests are acted upon quickly and agreed-upon deadlines are met.
- Fairness - We treat our clients like long time friends and business partners. Clients feel that they receive great value from us for the investment that they are making in themselves.
- Honesty - We keep our word and deal honestly with everyone, addressing questions and issues directly.
- Integrity - We keep our commitments. Clients know what to expect in their dealings with us.
- Professionalism - We are qualified and competent to perform our services. Clients feel comfortable working with us and trust that we hold our dealings and their information as confidentially as they prefer.