Moving the Bar
We enjoyed facilitating this unique approach to professional development entitled Moving the Bar in Your Career and Your Life. And we appreciate those of you who participated and told us how valuable it was!
Avoiding Manic Mondays
In the mid-1980's, The Bangles hit the charts with the song "...
Creating a Climate of Trust
In last month's article on trust, we shared some behaviors th...
The Mindset and Behaviors of Building Tr...
Let's look at a trust. Trust can be defined as a belief in th...
JFD Performance Solutions
Welcome! As a business coaching and consulting firm, we specialize in helping individuals to reach more of their potential, companies to achieve greater results, and teams to work better together. We can help you implement sustainable change
and be more successful. Our services primarily target:
To help our clients implement sustainable change, improve their results, and achieve their goals.
Frequently our work focuses on:
- Executive coaching
- Leadership development
- Optimizing mergers, acquisitions, and strategic alliances
- Team cohesion and improving team performance
- Personal and professional excellence
- Communication and interpersonal dealings
- Evaluating C-Level job candidates
- Developing and operationalizing strategic plans
- Organizational design and development
- Business development, effective marketing, increasing sales
… and other areas that impact an organization's performance or a person's level of success.
Our "non-negotiable" values are demonstrated by how we live and conduct business everyday.
- Client Focus - Clients feel that we go "above and beyond" and that we hold their needs as a highest priority. The focus is on our clients' results (their return on investment).
- Strong Work Ethic - Work is done in a timely manner and in a quality fashion.
- Responsiveness - Client requests are acted upon quickly and agreed-upon deadlines are met.
- Fairness - We treat our clients like long time friends and business partners. Clients feel that they receive great value from us for the investment that they are making in themselves.
- Honesty - We keep our word and deal honestly with everyone, addressing questions and issues directly.
- Integrity - We keep our commitments. Clients know what to expect in their dealings with us.
- Professionalism - We are qualified and competent to perform our services. Clients feel comfortable working with us and trust that we hold our dealings and their information as confidentially as they prefer.