Moving the Bar
In December, we completed our 4th and final series in Moving the Bar in Your Career and Your Life, a unique approach to professional development. We enjoyed providing this opportunity in 2014 and have heard from those of you who participated how valuable it was!
Bringing LEAN Into the Office
No one saw it coming! Did someone in your office deliberate...
Book Summary: "Just Listen" by Mark Goul...
Goulston, a psychologist, consultant, author and frequent con...
Making Every Hire Count
Having an effective hiring process that allows your organization...
JFD Performance Solutions
Welcome! As a business coaching and consulting firm, we specialize in helping individuals to reach more of their potential, companies to achieve greater results, and teams to work better together. We can help you implement sustainable change
and be more successful. Our services primarily target:
To help our clients implement sustainable change, improve their results, and achieve their goals.
Frequently our work focuses on:
- Executive coaching
- Leadership development
- Optimizing mergers, acquisitions, and strategic alliances
- Team cohesion and improving team performance
- Personal and professional excellence
- Communication and interpersonal dealings
- Developing and operationalizing strategic plans
- Organizational design and development
- Increasing customer loyalty
- Business development, effective marketing, increasing sales
… and other areas that impact an organization's performance or a person's level of success.
Our "non-negotiable" values are demonstrated by how we live and conduct business everyday.
- Client Focus - Clients feel that we go "above and beyond" and that we hold their needs as a highest priority. The focus is on our clients' results (their return on investment).
- Strong Work Ethic - Work is done in a timely manner and in a quality fashion.
- Responsiveness - Client requests are acted upon quickly and agreed-upon deadlines are met.
- Fairness - We treat our clients like long time friends and business partners. Clients feel that they receive great value from us for the investment that they are making in themselves.
- Honesty - We keep our word and deal honestly with everyone, addressing questions and issues directly.
- Integrity - We keep our commitments. Clients know what to expect in their dealings with us.
- Professionalism - We are qualified and competent to perform our services. Clients feel comfortable working with us and trust that we hold our dealings and their information as confidentially as they prefer.